INTRA-AFRICA ACADEMIC MOBILITY CREDIT SEEKING MOBILITIES YEAR 2022/23
Deadline: 8th December 2022 (23:59 HRS East African Time)
The EU, under the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme, provided funding to strengthen training and research in African universities from 1st November 2017 until 31st October 2023. In this mobility programme five African partner institutions and one EU Technical partner embarked on training of professionals to achieve sustainable fisheries management and aquaculture resources for increased fish production and enhanced food and nutritional security, and hence, improved livelihood and household revenue seeking. The programme is now supporting training of masters and Doctorates for credit seeking in Fisheries Management, Aquaculture, Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, Ichthyology, Zoology and Biology. COTRA has opened the call for application from suitable PhD and MSc credit seeking candidates to apply for the available positions indicated in Tables 1 before 8th December 2022 (Midnight East African time).
2. Conditions for all applicants
To be eligible for support from COTRA, applicants must:
- Applicants are only allowed to apply to study in an institution outside of their home countries.
- Any applicant who has previously benefitted from EU funded mobility program and those who obtained the previous degrees from Europe does not qualify.
- Females and candidates with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applications must be submitted fully-filled scholarship application forms available on the programme website (http://www.cotraintrafrica.org/) either online through email or postal services.
- Applications must be received by host and home institutions through the Country coordinator – see Tables 1 on advert or found at http://www.cotraintrafrica.org/contacts with a copy to email@example.com by 8th December 2022 (Midnight East African time).
For more information on Special Conditions for Credit seeking applicants and Benefits for Degree seeking successful applicants, kindy download the advert provided in downloads section below.
All interested candidates should download the application form, fill it and submit either through email or postal services. The applications for scholarship should be submitted to the COUNTRY coordinator (found here: http://www.cotraintrafrica.org/contacts) with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship application form is available on the programme website (http://www.cotraintrafrica.org/).
Information on the host institutions, admission criteria and application forms are available below:
- Who should apply?
- What does the scholarship cater for?
- Admission procedure
- Scholarship programmes and host institutions
- Application Form