Deadline: 29th September 2022 (23:59 HRS East African Time)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified staff members for Staff mobility programmes (academic and admin) within COTRA, in any of the Higher Education Institutions in the partnership namely: Makerere University (Uganda), Rhodes University (South Africa), Mzuzu University (Malawi), Official University of Bukavu (Congo) and University of Eldoret (Kenya).
To be eligible for support from COTRA, applicants must:
- Be a national of an African Union member state and resident in Africa at the time of application
- A staff of one of the partner institutions
- Must be prepared to move from home country to another country where COTRA has a partner institution.
- Scholarships are attached to mobility and therefore you cannot apply to an institution in the country where you are a citizen or where you reside.
- Please download and read the call and fill and submit the application form with a work plan of your activities for the intended mobility.
Applicants must submit fully-filled scholarship application forms which are available on the programme website (http://cotraintra-africa.org/year-five-application-intra-africa-academic...) online through email provided in the application downloads below:
Download COTRA Call for Staff Mobility Application/Advert
COTRA Scholarships Application procedures
Information on the host institutions, admission criteria and application forms are available below:
- Who should apply?
- What does the scholarship cater for?
- Admission procedure
- Scholarship programmes and host institutions
- Application Form